- Pay £200 to secure your tenancy (subject to contract) via the ‘Pay Now’ button. Payment of the Holding Deposit ensures that the above property will not be offered to any other applicant during the contract process.
- This deposit will be forfeit either in whole or in part as liquidated damages in the event that you withdraw or otherwise fail to take up the tenancy. If, however, this Agency or the Landlord decline to grant the tenancy it will be refunded in full.
- On completion, the Holding Deposit is transferred to the Deposit Protection Scheme for your peace of mind and is returned to you at the end of the tenancy, subject to the terms of the Agreement.
- We will send you your Tenancy Agreement which you should read, review and sign
- Make your final payment & send us your Photo ID
- Receive your Welcome email
- Check-In at your leisure on the start date of your tenancy
Flexible Contract Key Terms
Many of our properties feature a unique Flexible Contract.
- Initial minimum term 1 month – 6 months, variable rates apply
- Issued with an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement, you are a formal resident
- Tenancy is automatically extended for as long as you like, until you give us the required notice to leave, normally 2 – 4 weeks
- Stay for just a few weeks or several months, the choice is yours
- Pay rent every 1 month, 1 week in advance
- You must have a valid debit/credit card and photo ID
- First payment by debit/credit card, further payments directly to our bank
- All bills & wifi included
Standard Long Term Contract Key Terms
- Standard minimum term 6 or 12 months. Break clauses and shorter terms may be available on request, enquire.
- Tenancy is automatically extended for as long as you like, until you give us 1 month’s notice to leave
- 1 month’s deposit and 1 month’s rent in advance
- You must have a valid debit/credit card, photo ID, proof of income/address, references & clear credit history
- First payment by debit/credit card, further payments by Standing Order
- Bills & wifi are normally extra but some listings include some or all bills