A spacious Double Room with a pleasant outlook towards the rear garden. Luxury House Share in Willesden Green (Jubilee Line, Zone 2) with a flexible contract.
Great home to start life in London. Minimum stay 1 month, no maximum stay.
Includes all bills and WiFi. All bills included: broadband – fibre optic WIFI, council tax, gas, electricity, water, weekly cleaner, gardener, household products, …
Offers the comforts of home with exceptional facilities for short or medium term guests. Located in a popular residential area in Willesden Green (Jubilee Line, Zone 2) 12 minutes walk from tube station. Moments from a park, shops, bars, restaurants and transport. Tube, train & bus options get you to the West End & The City in 15 min. Also convenient for Hampstead, Camden, Kings Cross, Regents Park, Paddington, Maida Vale, Brent Cross & Wembley.
– Excellent WiFi throughout the house – Lounge with comfy sofas, TV, Glass Coffee Table, Bookshelf – Original features. – Comfortable, warm rooms, double wardrobe, chest of drawers – Friendly atmosphere – Garden laid to lawn with chairs, table & BBQ No restrictive contracts, no deposit – Simply check in and check out just like a hotel/hostel (passport, credit card, terms and conditions). Flexible weekly contracts available. The average stay is 3-6 months.
- How many people in the house? It’s a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom, former luxury family home. There are usually 7-9 people in total. It also has a large kitchen/diner overlooking the garden and a spacious lounge. It’s quiet but sociable.
- What are the other housemates like? It varies over time but a mix of UK and international young professionals. 95% of the time housemates become lifelong friends and it’s a pleasure to manage.
- What’s the deposit & contract? No restrictive contracts, no deposit. You must have photo ID, a valid debit/credit card (any bank) and attend our interview/viewing. We issue you with a standard Tenancy Agreement – Minimum stay 1 month, rolling monthly thereafter, 1 weeks notice to quit. The average stay is 3-6 months.
- How far are you from the tube? It’s a brisk 12 min walk. So it’s not round the corner from the tube but you get more house for your money and it’s perfectly doable. We are 5 min from a high street which also has the Thameslink train which is super useful to some.