LodgeNW offers short to medium term accommodation with the comforts of your own home, in a central London location, at a great price!
On the first floor of the main house, the Olive Room is a larger than normal Double with executive desk and leather office chair.
LodgeNW is located in a popular area between Willesden Green (Jubilee Line, Zone 2) and Cricklewood (Thameslink) in the heart of NW London. Moments from a park, shops, bars, restaurants and transport. Tube, bus and train options get you to the City and the West End in 15-20 minutes.
Accommodation is Self Catering with shared use of kitchen & bathroom with some en-suites. Flexible accommodation spread over three period, character houses. Choose from single/twin/double private rooms or a top floor en-suite studio.
– Designer glass top desk with suede leather office chair and a pleasant outlook over the quiet residential street below
– Excellent WiFi throughout the house
– Double wardrobe, chest of drawers
– Newly decorated in neutral colours, new warm & comfy carpet under foot
– Approximate size 110 sq ft
– Shared Bathroom
- How many people in the house? It’s a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom, former luxury family home. There are usually 7-9 people in total. It also has a large kitchen/diner overlooking the garden and a spacious lounge. It’s quiet but sociable.
- What are the other housemates like? It varies over time but a mix of UK and international young professionals. 95% of the time housemates become lifelong friends and it’s a pleasure to manage.
- What’s the deposit & contract? No restrictive contracts, no deposit. You must have photo ID, a valid debit/credit card (any bank) and attend our interview/viewing. We issue you with a standard Tenancy Agreement – Minimum stay 1 month, rolling monthly thereafter, 1 weeks notice to quit. The average stay is 3-6 months.
- How far are you from the tube? It’s a brisk 12 min walk. So it’s not round the corner from the tube but you get more house for your money and it’s perfectly doable. We are 5 min from a high street which also has the Thameslink train which is super useful to some.